2005 HST Calibration Workshop
||26 October 2005
||28 October 2005
||Link to event website
The workshop is mainly intended to foster sharing of information and techniques between observers, instrument support teams, and instrument developers. There will be sessions of talks, posters, and time for demonstrations and splinter groups on various topics.
Topics to be covered include:
- Recent advances in the understanding of data from the HST instruments ACS, NICMOS, STIS, WFPC2, and FGS
- The calibration status of COS and WFC3
- Cross-calibration efforts between HST, Spitzer, and JWST instruments
- Analysis of dithered undersampled data
- HST archive enhancements
- Software packages such as MultiDrizzle, PyRAF, and STSDAS.
Last Update: 05 September 2005